Monday, September 6, 2010
Srimad Bhagavad Gita with 11 Sanskrit Commentaries - GS Sadhale 3 - Volumes
The Bhagavad Gita is one of the most revered sacred scriptures of Hinduism and is considered as one of the most important religious classics of the world.
All great Hindu acharyas of all times and from all parts of India have written commentaries on the Bhagavad Gita, most wellknown among them being the commentaries of Sri Sankara, Sri Ramanuja and Sri Madhwa, to name a few.
Sri Gajanan Shambhu Sadhale Sastri compiled the major commentaries on the Gita into a single book. First edition of this book, Srimad Bhagavad Gita with Eleven Sanskrit Commentaries, edited and compiled by him was published (partially) in 1906. Later, this work was published completely as a 3 volume set in 1935.
This book contains the following commentaries.
01. Shankaracharya's Adwaita Bhashya
02. Anandagiri's Vyakhya
03. Ramanuja's Vishista adwaita Bhashya
04. Deshika's Tatparya chandrika
05. Madhva's Dwaita Bhashya,
06. Jayatirtha's Prameya deepika
07. Hanumat's Paishacha Bhashya
08. Venkatnatha's Brakmanandagiri
09. Vallabha's Tattva-deepika
10. Purushotama's Amrita tarangini
11. Nilakantha's Bhava-deepa
12. Yamuna muni's Artha-sangraha with Deshika's Raksha
13. Gita Mahatmya of each chapter
VOLUME - 1
VOLUME - 2
VOLUME - 3
Complete Set in one file at megaupload (Thanks to Prabhuji)
Complete Set in one file at archive.org (Thanks to Prabhuji)